Catch Mix S
- Catch Mix S is an essential component of various enzyme systems for energy production, protein synthesis, and growth regulation.
- Catch Mix S is benefits to cell wall formation, sugar transportation, flower retention, pollen formation and germination of Plant.
- Catch Mix S is necessary for carbohydrate and nitrogen metabolism.
- Catch Mix S is involved in the production of chlorophyll.
- Catch Mix S induces enzymes associated with energy transfer, and lignin formation.
- Catch Mix S is necessary in photosynthesis, and to form other compounds required for plant metabolism
Especially Works on
- Nutrient Availability
- Photo Syntheses
- Control Micro nutrient Deficiency
- 10 Kg/Acre for Soil