Catch CAL N
- Catch CAL N participates in metabolic processes of other nutrients uptake.
- Catch CAL promotes elasticity and expansion of cell i.e. cell elongation.
- Catch CAL involved in production of new growing points and root tips.
- Catch CAL necessary fo participates in enzyme activity and hormonal processes.
- Catch CAL helps in protecting the plants against heat stress.
- Catch CAL helps in protecting plants against diseases.
- Catch CAL aids in carbohydrate translocation and nitrogen absorption.
- Catch CAL improve Fruit Quality.
- Catch CAL has a role in the regulation of the stomata.
Especially Works on
- Cell wall formation
- Cell Division
- Terminal Birds
- Fruit Cracking
- Micro Nutrient
- For Foliar Application: 3 to 5 gm/Liter of water
- For Foliar Application: 2 to 5 kg/Acre.