Catch Mix F & AF
- It is used for overall metabolism of the plant Body and acts as Enzyme activator.
- Shows influence both in the synthesis and degradation of chlorophyll.
- Seems to be an essential ion in the respiration and nitrogen metabolism It is
essential in the process of photosynthesis.
- Plays a role in protein synthesis.
- Participates in the biosynthesis of the plant auxin indole-3-acetic acid.
- It has concluded that Catch Mix F is involved in carbohydrate transport within the plant.
- It is involved in the nitrogen fixation and nitrate assimilation.
Especially Works on
- Nutrient Availability
- Photo Syntheses
- Control Micro nutrient Deficiency
- 1 gm / Ltr. of Water for spray
- 250 gm / 200 Ltr. of Water for Fertigation per Acre