- Catch UP is for formation of amino acids, the building blocks of protein .
- Catch UP essential for plant cell division, and vital role for plant growth .
- Catch UP directly involved in photosynthesis and production and use of carbohydrates.
- Catch UP involved in photosynthesis, respiration, energy storage and transfer, cell division, and enlargement .
- Catch UP promotes early root formation and vital role in seed formation.
- Catch UP improves quality of fruits, vegetables, and grains .
- Catch UP plays a major role in energy storage and transfer .
- Catch UP is part of the RNA and DNA structures, which are the major components of genetic information.
Especially Works on
- Protein formation
- Cell division
- Seed formation
- Micro Nutrient
- For Foliar Application : 2 to 5 Gm / Liter of Water
- For Drip Application : 2 to 5 Kg / Acre in 200 Ltr. Water