- I-LOCK especially effective against oomycet pathogens such as phytopthera, phythium and Downey mildew in crops.
- I-LOCK acts by both directly and indirectly on pathogens.
- I-LOCK helps to prevent soil born diseases like root rot.
- I-LOCK stimulates natural defense against pathogen attack.
- I-LOCK acts as broad spectrum activity.
- I-LOCK acts preventive and curative against Downey mildew and root rot.
- I-LOCK reduces the incidence and severity of Downey mildew through reduced inoqulam of plasmopara viticola.
Especially Works on
- Cauzal Organism
- Plazmopara Viticola (Downey Mildew)
- Pythopthera Infestance (Late blight)
- Pythopthera Pulmy Vora (Root Rot)
- Phythium Ultimum (Fruit Rot)
- 2 ml per ltr for Foliar
- 1 Ltr per Acre for Drenching
- 1.5 Ltr Per Acre for Fertigation
- 3 ml per Ltr for Seed Treatment.