- I-Zyme Promotes strong development of roots and promote protein synthesis
- I-Zyme helps to increase chlorophyll concentration in the plant leading to higher degree of photosynthesis
- I-Zyme solutions encourage stronger, healthier plant that have a greater resistance to diseases
- Seeds are that soaked in I-Zyme will have an improved percentage of germination.
- I-Zyme applied as a folier spray to flower a day or two before cutting liquid seaweed extract will give the cut flower a longer life.
- I-Zyme solution provides natural hormones and nutrients in an immediate and easily absorbed form.
- I-Zyme has a chelating effect on micronutrients
Especially Works on
- Stimulates Cell Division
- Fruit Setting
- Micro Nutrients
- 1.5 to 2 Ltr. Acre in 200 Ltr. for drip
- Folier : 2ml / Ltr.
- Drenching : 3ml to 5ml / Ltr.