- Lifter K solubilizes the Potash in the Soil in to a simpler form and make it available directly to the Plant.
- Lifter K produced acid gluconic acid and there by potash converting in available form.
- Lifter K enriches the soil microflora and there by maintain ecological balance.
- Lifter K improved soil structure, Texture, Fertility.
- Lifter K save the cost of organic and inorganic potash fertilizer
- Lifter K enhance the potash uptake in the plant leading to higher productivity.
- Lifter K improve plant emmune system.
Mode of Action
- Selective strain of Potash Mobilising bacteria.
- It is Potash Mobilising bacteria .
- Which mobilizes insoluble Potash in to soluble one and make it available to plant.
Especially Works on
- Potash uptake
- Bio – Fertilizer
- 2 -3 Ltr. / Acre in Fertigation
- 5ml / Ltr. in water Drenching
- 10ml / Ltr. in water for Seeds