- Neutron plays an important role in physiology and protection against environmental stress and pests.
- Neutron plays an important role in protein, enzymes and vitamin synthesis.
- Neutron mostly useful for prevent the powdery mildew and leaf mites of crop.
- Neutron improves root growth and helps to vigorous plants growth and resistant to cold.
- Neutron essential for plant growth, root nodule formation and plant protection mechanism.
- Neutron improve the efficiency of other plant nutrient.
- Neutron helps to improve nitrogen metabolism.
- Neutron helps in amending the pH of alkaline soil, thereby better uptake of other nutrient.
- Neutron impart deep rich green color to plant canopy.
Especially Works on
- Powdery Mildew
- Physical and Chemical Property of Soil
- 2 ml per Ltr for Foliar
- 1 Ltr per Acre for Drenching
- 1.5 Ltr per Acre for Fertigation
- 2 ml per Ltr for Seed Treatment