Catch COP - Micronutrients
- Catch COP
- Catch COP is an important component of proteins that regulate the rate of many biochemical reactions in plants.
- Catch COP promotes seed production and formation
- Catch COP plays an essential role in chlorophyll formation
- Catch COP is essential for proper enzyme activity in Plant Body.
- Catch COP is necessary for carbohydrate and nitrogen metabolism.
- Catch COP also is required for lignin synthesis which is needed for cell wall strength and prevention of wilting.
- Catch COP is important in plant disease prevention.
Especially Works on
- Recover Copper Deficiency
- Act as a fungicide
- 0.5 – 1gm /Ltr. of water for Soil
- 250gm – 500gm/Acre for Fertigation