NH 5 - Plant Growth Regulators
- NH5 is essential for improved protein Synthesis and Metabolism in plant.
- NH5 is excellent food for microbial populations in the soil that will lead to other benefits as a result of microbial activities.
- NH5 act as chelating agents, which absorb essential micro elements and preventing them from being leached.
- NH5 helps to improve Soil structure, Texture, Fertility, Cation Exchange and Water retention.
- NH5 helps to Induce Chlorophyll and Accelerates Photosynthesis leading to greener plants.
- NH5 is the main agent responsible for dissolving minerals from insoluble complexes.
- NH5 helps as stress manager (effects of drought, Heavy Rainfall, Cold Condition).
- NH5 helps to improve C:N ratio in Soil.
- NH5 helps to resist root diseases.
Especially Works on
- White Root Development
- Develop Soil Structure and Texture
- Improve Vegetative Growth
- Chelating Agent